Add a reservation, and finish your purchase through the check-out cart on the top right.
Everything You Need to Know
- 7 Days of gathering, activities, and self-care
- Daily Delectable meals as well as an open snack bar with fruits and other snacks
- Opportunity for group Meditations, Exercises, and Dancing!
- Accommodations in fairy-like cottages, beds can be shared with your loved ones
- All materials for all activities are included
- Transportation from the airport can be arranged prior to the trip
What's NOT Included:
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- You own personal hygiene care items
- Additional snacks or meals
With the purchase of a ticket, you will also receive...
- 1 Integration Call after the retreat
- Sacred Temple Community Facebook Group
- Opportunity to Join the Sacred Temple Building Project
SHUTTLE SERVICE AVAILABLE at $50 each way.
Any cancellation within 2 weeks will result in a total loss of a $500 USD deposit. Cancellations made 2 weeks or more before the event will receive a full refund.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). We reserve the right to determine if you are not a good fit for this trip (if we do so your deposit will be refunded in full).
Top 8 Reasons to Attend
1. Learning Ancient Taoist & Vedic Alchemy: These practices are hundreds if not thousands of years old. They have been perfected and proven to aid us in our bodies and lives. These are sacred arts designed specifically to cultivate and regenerate your energy and vitality.
2. Delicious Healthy Food: Our cooks and retreat leaders will be preparing some of the most deliciously yummy plates that will make your tummy so happy! Most importantly, everything will be clean, healthy, and tasty! More than guilt-free, pleasure-full!
3. The Future of Humanity Depends on It: Make no mistake, you are needed here! The world is going through a chaotic period, we see it every day in our daily lives. You’re coming here to change that, to find your peace so that you can bring peace to the world. There’s NOTHING more important than that.
4. Be One with Nature: Get in touch with the fairy in you. One that enjoys either frolicking around like a deer in the woods or perhaps find the deep silence of a hermit. Either way, you are in the right place, within the safety of a canopy of trees, with the purest breaths of air
5. Keeping it Conscious: Sustainability is one of our core principles. Not only will we be learning sustainable methods, but our guide will be a Permaculture Yogi!
6. Staying in Great Shape, in and out: Aside from our number of opportunities to connect with ourselves, we will also have plenty of chances to exercise!
Make a deposit instead of paying full price. Please leave a note on the type of reservation you would like to get later.
- Join our Goddess Community!
Ever and Angie
Sign up for updates and coupons