By the end of the retreat, you will feel totally rejuvenated and have lived in togetherness with women in nature's arms.
You will have gained new friends and knowledge in ancient healing practices, such as Qigong, and rekindled your relationship with Mother Earth.
If you are looking for a brighter outlook on the world, and are ready to take action by connecting with other Earth-lovers around the world, then this is your opportunity.
"Bring the power of your spirit!"
Join us to experience the way nature was meant to be enjoyed!
Mountain Light Sanctuary
Wake Up to the Sound of this Crystalline Pure Water Creek
Hidden deep in a secluded mountain cove in the Pisgah National Forest, 35 minutes north of Asheville, Mountain Light Sanctuary is a mini Shangri-La nestled in the world of nature.
Nature Cabins Hidden in the Trees
Take a deep breath and forget about your next bill for a second... Deep in the mountains of North Carolina, you will find a magical groove where you will really see the reality of what the world is all about, living with grace.
Single and Multi-Bed Outdoor Cottages in Nature
Our premier venue offers the most quaint and wonder-filled cottages that will make you feel like you’re part of a storybook and make you believe in magic again.
Fairy-Tale Like Magical Abodes!
You’ll remember how it was to see the world through the eyes of a child and you’ll return home with a new zest for life, bringing with you the gift of a warmer, kinder heart for you to share.
TOP 8 REASONS FOR NOT MISSING THIS RETREAT
1. Everything is Optional: Wouldn’t it be more fun if your retreat away from it all was completely in your control? Feel free, really free, and only attend the workshops and gatherings that you want, that you have the energy for, or enjoy your time in the forest however you want!
2. Delicious Healthy Food: Our cooks and retreat leaders will be preparing some of the most deliciously yummy plates that will make your tummy so happy! Most importantly, everything will be clean, healthy, and tasty! More than guilt-free, pleasure-full!
3. The Future of Humanity Depends on It: Make no mistake, you are needed here! The world is going through a chaotic period, we see it every day in our daily lives. You’re coming here to change that, to find your peace so that you can bring peace to the world. There’s NOTHING more important than that.
4. Be One with Nature: Get in touch with the fairy in you. One that enjoys either frolicking around like a deer in the woods or perhaps find the deep silence of a hermit. Either way, you are in the right place, within the safety of a canopy of trees, with the purest breaths of air.
5. On Fall Equinox: A magical time full of transformation! We often take Fall Equinox for granted, maybe we even take mothers for granted. This retreat was specifically dated to be a time to spend with your mother, daughter, or gift your mother a time special time for herself. If you’re looking for a memorable Fall Season, look no further.
6. Keeping it Conscious: Sustainability is one of our core principles. Not only will we be learning sustainable methods, but our guide will be a Permaculture Yogi!
7. Red Tent Initiative: Gathering the women is part of a larger plan. Building a community of support that transcends location, age, and generation is our deepest objective. Your presence here is of utter importance.
8. Staying in Great Shape, in and out: Aside from our number of opportunities to connect with ourselves, we will also have plenty of chances to exercise!
This journey is totally for you if…
This journey is NOT for you if…
Meet our Facilitators
Experience, Care, Wisdom
Martial Artist, Holistic Healer, & Stewart of the Earth
Ever Pineda has an extensive career as Massage Therapist, and Kung Fu student and teacher for over a decade. She has extensive knowledge on food diets, health, holistic approaches to health, and most importantly, is connected to a sense of wonder and deep love. Her vision is to create opportunities for women across the world to find a safe space to connect share their stories and support one another.
Angie creator of Eco Rainbow Goddesses Llc a non profit designed to promote the wellness of the earth as well as help women and children in need, is a leading inspiration in our community and holds all the hats. With her training in Ayurvedic Medicine, Yogic philosophy, Herbology & Permaculture, Angie has expertise in health and wellness!! She has programs that promote natural organic ways of living, eating, healing and working and will be sharing with us some of her secrets. She will be hosting several tea talks as we huddle together around the sofas sipping our warm tea after playing in the garden. She will also be creating heavenly cuisine with her 5 flavor Ayurveda cooking rule!
Deep & Sensual Being. Mother & Cosmic Sister of the Earth!!
Magaly will be taking us through a truly Transformational & Powerful Dance made to open each Chakra energy points within our energetic field inside our bodies. Starting and focusing a lot in the hips and lower Chakras. She has been teaching Bikram yoga since she was 16 years old. She currently teaches kundalini yoga & facilitates the Shakti Dance to those who feel the calling.
"Join us in prayer to our Great Mother Earth "Gaia" as we Honor the Spring & New Beginnings. The time of the child. A time to admire the beauty of the trees in bloom. Join a group of women from all walks of Life who will become Sisters of Spirit, Connecting the generations of women!!"
- Ever Pineda and Angie Rainbow