Everything You Need to Know
What's NOT Included:
With the purchase of a ticket, you will also receive...
Mountain Light Sanctuary is located six miles from Barnardsville, North Carolina, 34 miles north and east of Asheville, where the closest airport is located.
A shuttle can be scheduled to pick you up and drop you off.
Any cancellation within 2 weeks will result in a total loss of a $500 USD deposit. Cancellations made 2 weeks or more before the event will receive a full refund.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). We reserve the right to determine if you are not a good fit for this trip (if we do so your deposit will be refunded in full).
Top 8 Reasons to Attend
1. Everything is Optional: Wouldn’t it be more fun if your retreat away from it all was completely in your control? Feel free, really free, and only attend the workshops and gatherings that you want, that you have the energy for, or enjoy your time in the forest however you want!
2. Delicious Healthy Food: Our cooks and retreat leaders will be preparing some of the most deliciously yummy plates that will make your tummy so happy! Most importantly, everything will be clean, healthy, and tasty! More than guilt-free, pleasure-full!
3. The Future of Humanity Depends on It: Make no mistake, you are needed here! The world is going through a chaotic period, we see it every day in our daily lives. You’re coming here to change that, to find your peace so that you can bring peace to the world. There’s NOTHING more important than that.
4. Be One with Nature: Get in touch with the fairy in you. One that enjoys either frolicking around like a deer in the woods or perhaps find the deep silence of a hermit. Either way, you are in the right place, within the safety of a canopy of trees, with the purest breaths of air.
5. On Mother’s Day: We often take mother’s day for granted, maybe we even take mothers for granted. This retreat was specifically dated to be a time to spend with your mother, daughter, or gift your mother a time special time for herself. If you’re looking for a memorable Mother’s day, look no further.
6. Keeping it Conscious: Sustainability is one of our core principles. Not only will we be learning sustainable methods, but our guide will be a Permaculture Yogi!
7. Red Tent Initiative: Gathering the women is part of a larger plan. Building a community of support that transcends location, age, and generation is our deepest objective. Your presence here is of utter importance.
8. Staying in Great Shape, in and out: Aside from our number of opportunities to connect with ourselves, we will also have plenty of chances to exercise!
Benefit's Lightning Round!